CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Prayer Request blog

In this new year i would like to start a prayer blog. The following are prayer requests that i have:

(1) My brother Jason-He has tumors growing along nerves in various area's of his body, this condition has caused him to lose his hearing and has caused many different health problems. His condition is very serious and the prognosis is not encouraging. He has a wife and three children that he has continued to support through all of these trials. So will you pray with me that God will return his strength and health.

(2) Pray that God would grant us to be aware of people around us that we encounter in our daily lives that need prayer and help. Pray also that we do not turn our backs on people in need.

(3) Pray that God would work in a mighty way at the Ogden Rescue Mission through the ministry of those who witness to the homeless.

(4) Pray for our family that God would be merciful to us.

(5) My friend Paul who is looking for a job, that God would open up the right doors for him.

(6) My mom Cathy, who has Fibromyalgia, please pray for healing of her body and strength for her daily activities.

(7) My sister Amy who had surgery on her elbow for a tendon, please pray for a complete recovery for her.

(8) My mother-in-law Karen, that the hearing would return to her ear.

(9) My father-in-law Jim, who has an esophagus problems to be healed.

(10) My dad Brent, for recovery from multiple heart procedures.

(11) My uncle Bruce, for health to return to him, strength to carry on if it doesn't and wisdom for the doctor's who treat him.

(12) Please pray for myself and Marjorie to grow with passion for the Lord Jesus Christ and to live cross centered lives. Please pray also that all of our "furkids" would be healthy this year. Also that we would be healthy this year.

So please if there is any thing that you need lifted up or know of any one that is in need. Or have any Praises you would like to share. Please let me know!

I care and love you all

In CHRIST

0 comments: