CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Things about me you might not know?

Hello to all! I thought i would share some hobbies and other things i enjoy doing. I love to collect Hot Wheels cars. I have quite a few, new still in original package and a whole lot of used from childhood. When my Uncle Mike passed away I was given his collection of the original 1968 series. What a collection it truly is!

Another thing i enjoy is sketching and drawing of a wide variety of stuff.

I also have a golf ball collection of all over the world that family and friends have visited. The latest two i have been given, one from my nephew from Universal Studios with Sponge Bob on it, the other one is from St. Andrews golf course in Scotland. So remember me when you travel, i like golf balls.

My wife says i am a pack rat but i call myself a collector of many "things"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you anyway!!